The Sho-Gun uses our most advanced technology in this river running paddle. As powerful as its name suggests, the rivers that paddlers take the Sho-Gun often need some aggression to navigate each horizon line. Decades of experience led us to the chosen paddle for many at the top of their game.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade gives confidence for rolling and bracing, especially in aerated rapids.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- With whitewater specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers or those looking for more powerful strokes on shorter steeper rapids.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our Bomber carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to our Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Shaft Option: Bent
Pieces: 1 Piece
Weight Grams: 1091g.
Weight Ounces: 38.5oz.
Length Range: 188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments
Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
Blade Surface Area: 711 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20cm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Performance Level: Ultimate
Blade Design: Ultimate - Carbon Dynel Reinforced - Whitewater, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape
Blade Shape: River Running
Shaft Features: Neutral Bent Shaft