The Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 136 motorized kayak has a hull designed to handle bigger water while leveraging Minn Kota's Spot-Lock technology. Motor to your fishing spot faster, then hold your position over the hole. Command the kayak with a touch of your thumb using the Bluetooth connected i-Pilot remote.
- The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories