The Hala Atcha 86 is made to combine stability and surf-ability. The innovative SUP design is agile and persistent in whitewater and provides maneuverability in the rapids. The rocker profile of the 86 lends itself to surfing steeper holes and waves, and the long fin in the StompBox 2 brings speed and precision to this high-rocker stomp and surf SUP.
- Reinforced PVC
- Welded seams
- High River Rocker
- Retractable Fin
Why the Atcha 86?
- More playful (less stable) than the 96
- Run Shallower creeks and rivers with the Stompbox™ 2 technology
- High Rocker profile perfect for surfing
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System, Two Click Finboxes
- Fins: 9" Green Stompfin, Two 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: Dynamic and Responsive Board Shape with River Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 6 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized + Reinforced Nose Handle, Rubberized + Reinforced Tail Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, and 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Hala Gear offers an industry-leading 5-year warranty on every SUP. We use quality materials and a unique construction process to create top-of-the-line boards that are built to last.
Every seam is double-glued and mechanically welded to guarantee durability for decades to come. No matter how many times you roll your board, how you store it, or where you paddle, your SUP will withstand any adventure.