Native Falcon 11
The Native Watercraft Falcon 11 is a feature rich, a super stable, compact fishing machine at a price point that’s hard to beat, especially when the cooler is packed with a fresh catch. At 11′ long and 32.5” wide, the Falcon 11 slides through the water with excellent tracking and ample stability.
Feature rich means hi-low frame seating, console with battery and transducer scupper access, stand up pads, ample groove track and dual flush mounted rod holders – all for only $1,049.
- Easy Carry Handles
- Replaceable Skid Plate
- Bow Hatch with Hull Storage Access
- Scupper Plugs x 6
- Side Mounted Paddle Clip
- Dual Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Console for Battery Storage and tranducer access
- Transducer ounting Plate on Hull
- Water Bottle Bunge
- Adjustable Foot Rests
- Console Cover Includes Gear Track for Fish Finder Mounting
Rigged Weight: 65lbs
Weight Capacity: 325lbs
A blem is a kayak that has something cosmetic wrong with it, nothing that will effect the way the kayak will paddle.