The evolution of NRS Chinook Fishing PFD, our best-selling life jacket, depends on our designers listening to the reviews of anglers around the world. And we do. With reconfigured pocket designs, the Chinook makes catching the adventure safer and more effective on the water.
- The Chinook is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- Zippered front entry for quick donning and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large clamshell pockets, sized for tackle boxes, feature updated internal organization based on angler reviews.
- A single, exterior pocket on the angler's right side offers easily accessible storage.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and secures with a hook-and-loop fastener.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.