The 12-foot Mirage Passport takes you where you want to go with ease and world-class authority with revolutionary hands-free pedal propulsion. This year, we upgraded the drive system to the legendary MirageDrive with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins. When you’re not relaxing in the Passport’s breathable mesh seat, a wider cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a lure. There’s plenty of real estate to stash equipment on the bow or stern cargo areas and more below deck access through the center 8” Twist-n-Seal hatch. Anglers will love our stealthy new Bay Sand color and will be happy that the Passport 12 has a transducer cavity and scupper for simple install of your favorite fishfinder. All this on top of a Power-Pole® Micro bracket indent to mount your favorite shallow water anchor. Additional features include steering system with stowable rudder, two fishing rod holders, accessory tracks, and under seat and gunnel tackle storage.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Crew: 1 Person
- Fitted Hull Weight: 73 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 83 lbs
- Hull Construction: Thermorformed Polyethylene
- Powered by the MirageDrive Kick-Up Fins
- Transducer Cavity for Simple Fishfinder Install
- EVA Padded Standing Platform
- 2 Rod Holders
- 8" Hatch - Option to Upgrade to Rectangular Hatch
- Accessory Mounting Tracks
- Comfortable Mesh Aluminum Frame Seat
- Bow Storage with Bungee
- Mounting Pad for Power-Pole Micro Install