The TakeTwo is the latest in our line of tandem fishing and recreational kayaks. It is our largest capacity kayak and can be paddled either tandem or solo.
Since the release of the Big Tuna, Jackson has continued to innovate both in hull design and the ability to stage your kayak for every adventure. The TakeTwo takes two steps forward with the advantage of a decade of innovations and functionality. Iconic JK stability make it awesome for standing and fishing.
- Jackson’s new EZ Hi-lo (Patented) seating system takes comfort to new levels and allows you to raise and lower your seat with one hand. Allows a variety of tandem and 'facetime' positions, as well as a variety of solo positions.
- Open deck, high-and-dry seating allow many hours on the water for you and a friend (dogs included)
- Improved paddling speed over the original Big Tuna
- Massive amount of storage space in bow and aft storage wells
- A four-hole bolt pattern on the stern to support accessories such as the PowerPole and Torqeedo trolling motor
- Two small day hatches on bow and stern offer dry storage for small items as well as access to the interior hull of the boat
- Featuring YakAttack's top-loading geometry, Jackson’s new TriTrak (Patented) provides almost unlimited gearing solutions. Using the channels in the TriTrack, installing electronics and hiding the cables out of the way is a breeze.
The TakeTwo is a great platform for fishing, recreational paddling, or tripping in any waterway. This all-purpose kayak is where family fun, fishing and adventure unite in one great boat.
Total Weight:110 lbs