Experience the MirageDrive 180 like never before with all new Kick-Up Turbo Fins. Logs, kelp? No problem. Our patented Kick-Up Fins “kick back” when contact is made with under water obstacles. Keep a half-dozen rods rigged and ready in the four standard horizontal and two molded-in rod holders for the ultimate kayak fishing adventure. Confidently stand and fire cast after cast. The elevated Vantage ST seat makes it easy to move around the boat. Now includes a retractable skeg for improved course-keeping, as well as the innovative Hobie H-Rail for superior flexibility in accessory rigging.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 36"
- Height: 20"
- Capacity: 500 lbs
- Crew: 1 Person
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 105 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 128.5 lbs
- MirageDrive 180 w/ Turbo Fins
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Dual Steering