Simplicity defined, the Mirage Compass is now upgraded to both forward and reverse with the power of the MirageDrive 180 pedal system and Kick-Up Fins. Patented Kick-Up Fin Technology takes the worry out of kayaking in shallow, structure-filled waters by automatically retracting upon impact. Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder. For a stealthy look, upgrade to the Compass Camo package that is outfitted with Kick-Up Turbo Fins and comes in Camo color.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Crew: 1 Person
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 87 lbs
- 180 Kick-Up Fins. Glide Technology (GT) MirageDrive with Standard Fins (Does Not Include Turbo Fins)
- H-Track Accessory Mounts
- Molded In Cup Holder
- Rudder Automatically Kicks Up When Hit
- Bungee Paddle Holder
- Mesh Fabric Seat
- Molded In Rod Holders (2)
- Stern Storage Area w/ Bungee Tie Downs
- Mesh-Covered Bow Storage Area
- 8" Round Twist and Seal Hatch